Membership Levels: Yes, we really have something for everyone.
Individual developer? Startup? Mid-size to large corporation? We’re here for ya. When you’re part of the Alliance you’re part of a community that’s stronger than a neighborhood’s homeowner association. We offer three membership levels, so you can get involved at a level that feels right. Join a great global community of developers and innovative companies.
We’re here for everyone, not just companies. If you’re a founder, developer, software pro or just love the software community (it’s cool, we do too), this is the membership for you.
- Access regular developer workforce research and analysis.
- Company listing in Member Directory.
- Share, engage, and exchange insights with the Alliance membership.
- Monthly Newsletter
Individual Membership is for developers that understand the importance of educating policymakers, realize the effect public policy can have on their business, and are ready to advocate for themselves and the industry but are not able to invest the time and resources for a Business Membership.
Small Business / Startup Membership
When we say we’re a community of the world’s best developers, we mean it. And that means we want to make membership accessible for everyone. Qualified early stage companies get a free membership in exchange for participation in annual surveys that help us understand and better serve startups.
- Access regularly published developer workforce research and in-depth analysis.
- List your company in our Member Directory. This is great for hiring!
- Join a global network of market leaders, top tech companies and like-minded startups.
- Attend and participate in topical events and programs tailored to you.
- Free 2-year term.
Are You Eligible?
To qualify, your company must:
- Be in development of a tech product, service or app that has been introduced to the market within the last two years or will be within six months.
- Have less than $1 million in funding or annual sales less than $500,000.
- Have not been a Developers Alliance Full or Associate Member within the past two years.
- Employ at minimum one full-time developer.
Lead and set the public policy agenda and priorities we advocate for.
- Eligibility for appointment to our board of directors.
- Help steer U.S. and European policy.
- Shape and set our public policy agenda.
- Access developer workforce research and in-depth analysis.
- List your company in our Member Directory.
- Share, engage and exchange insights with the Alliance membership community.
If you’re interested in becoming a member, we’re sure you may have questions. Share some basic information with us and we’ll be in touch. We promise not to hit you with annoying spam email (we know you have those blocked).
Take action. Take control of your future.
Whether it’s connecting with your local legislator, advocating for policy that impacts you, or simply staying informed on real-time legislative issues that affect your company, we offer an array of ways to get involved. We know you’re busy, so we make it easy.
The Developer Policy Network: Take a stand with your peers.
When our numbers grow, so does our impact. Join the Developer Policy Network, and commit to spend some time getting to know us. After that, we may ask you to possibly sign onto a letter or speak with a policymaker in the future. Oh, we’ll also send you an occasional email asking for your support or expertise, but nothing spammy. It’s an easy way to drive big change.
Get to know what we’re all about.
At Developers Alliance, our members share a common goal: To advocate and drive progress for the tech economy and the developers who power it. We give companies and their developers – small and large – a voice, directing policy that supports interests they (read, you), care about. No fluff here, folks. Just action that impacts you.
Creating Cohesion Among Companies
A unified message is powerful. It leads to change, and we get that. That’s why the largest technology companies trust us to push forward policy that benefits their employees. From antitrust issues to privacy, our experts make sure you’re not only heard, but that you see the change that helps developers.
We Do It For Developers
For each developer who joins the Alliance, our advocacy efforts only become stronger. As the global advocate for developers, we have the ears of legislators around the world. And when you join, you assure you’re not only heard, but stay up to date on real-time issues that affect you, your livelihood and your business.